Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone know an EFFECTIVE CURE for dandruff? Not just medicated shampoo. Surely there is a permanent cure.?

I have persistent dandruff that won't go away even with medicated shampoo. Am I missing some nutrient(s) or is it related to a fungus or virus or something? I even have flaking behind my eyebrows and occasionally peeling and redness on and beside my nose. Besides hydrocortisone cream and dandruff shampoo...what can I do to stop the underlying problem causing these symptoms?Anyone know an EFFECTIVE CURE for dandruff? Not just medicated shampoo. Surely there is a permanent cure.?
Hi Brandon...





I'm curious - do you drink an adequate amount of water? I think you're onto something in saying that this is nutrient-related. I'm not a health freak by any means but I do notice changes in my body when I eat certain foods.





A few years back, I found a book that helped me address a few problems I was having. It turned out the problems were food-related and were based on my blood type. As an example, I can eat turkey but not chicken because my body can't break down the meat. I've learned that I should stay away from mangoes, bananas, radishes, olives ...well, I won't list them all here. But the theory is pretty interesting. My library had a copy of the book, and since it's a few years old, it may be easier than trying to find it in a bookstore. The link is below: it's called EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR TYPEAnyone know an EFFECTIVE CURE for dandruff? Not just medicated shampoo. Surely there is a permanent cure.?
Ooh, that does sound nasty. I had that problem, too, and it just turned out that I had really dry skin. Try to find some cortizone cream at the store to put on the areas that are red, and also start using a facial moisturizer, Also, go to the store and look for some hydrating shampoo. If none of these things help, then see a dermatologist.
i have the smae problem but its not dandruff its called naother thing i forgot what it is i think its somthign isoloces something like that its like dandruff... i use shampos and creams by my doctor but still wont go! mine is in the family my motehr had and my cousins also had so i would get too! if you see red spots in your scalp it means that you ahve this problem (((iscoloses)))
that doesnt sound like dandruff. humm maybe you have psoriasis, you should speak to a dermatologist.





http://www.psoriasis.org/about/psoriasis鈥?/a>
there is no cure to dandruff. it can only be treated.





it is caused by Dry Skin, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Cradle Cap, or Contact Dermatitis
you don't have regular dandruff. Go to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment