Saturday, December 19, 2009

Non-medicated Dandruff Shampoo?

Hello, I am almost 11 weeks pregnant and I have a very dry scalp, and always have. My OB told me it was safe to use a non-medicated dandruff shampoo, I have been using head and shoulders but can't figure out for the life of me if that is considered non-medicated or not. Can anyone help?Non-medicated Dandruff Shampoo?
There should be no harm with this remedy. To keep dandruff away, take a tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil, massage it well on scalp and hair regularly.Wash your hair with warm water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/Non-medicated Dandruff Shampoo?
zinc pyrithione is the active ingredient in head and shoulders, though I am not sure if it is considered a medicated shampoo. Nizoral contains an anti fungal called Ketoconazole, which is a medicated shampoo. I would recommend talking to your doctor about what she would suggest in your case.
head and shoulders is not medicated dont worry





this is medicated and is what ur docs on about.

No comments:

Post a Comment