Saturday, December 19, 2009

Medicine Smell POll: I have dry scalp, so I used medicated shampoo, now my hair stinks. What should I do?

Wear air fresheners in your hair... be fashionable.Medicine Smell POll: I have dry scalp, so I used medicated shampoo, now my hair stinks. What should I do?
use the medicated shampoo and then use hair products that cover the smell OR stop using medicated shampoo and opt for home remedies.





Step by Step InstructionsThings You'll Need:


One-half cup olive oil


Ten aspirins


Mortar and pestle or rolling pin


Small bowl


Shampoo


Step 1Crush the aspirin tablets to a fine powder. You can do this with a mortar and pestle, or place the aspirins in a sandwich baggie with a zipper top and use a rolling pin to crush the pills.


Step 2Pour the crushed aspirin into a small bowl. Add the olive oil to the aspirin. Mix well to make a paste.


Step 3Massage the aspirin and oil mixture onto your dry scalp. Let stand for at least five minutes.


Step 4Rinse your scalp thoroughly with cool, clean water. Continue rinsing your head for at least one minute.


Step 5Shampoo with your normal shampoo, or with a clarifying shampoo. Rinse, condition and style as usual. Repeat weekly or monthly as needed.Medicine Smell POll: I have dry scalp, so I used medicated shampoo, now my hair stinks. What should I do?
wash your hair with tresseme moisture rich shampoo. it smells amazing and is cheap and makes my hair soft and shiny heres the link





http://www.tresemme.com/moisture/product鈥?/a>





its cheap too. also buy the leave in and regular conditioner
1. Use nasty shampoo.


2. Use yummy shampoo.


3. ???


4. Profit.
That wasn't shampoo, that was granny's Bengay. Now her rheumatism is acting up and you used it all up. Now your in trouble. Just like that time when you used Pa's beer to rinse your hair with.
Seek advice from a dermatologist.
Maybe try a conditioner afterwards...but don't work it into your scalp...
Why not just use a conditioner after with a fragrance in it?
like Mr. Miagi said from Karate Kid, Smell bad, heal good.
well, just cut it all off. (No joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment